Click on left for ship menu
Use drop down menu on bar above to choose another deck
You are viewing deck 5 Plaza
This ship is being sold.
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Princess uses the stateroom type and location for its category codes. The following letters are used for stateroom type: M=Mini Suite, D=Deluxe Balcony, B=Balcony, O=Oceanview, I=Interior. The location code is A to F for standard cabins with A being the most desirable location. 1 to 6 for premium cabins with 1 being the more desirable location. U to Z for obstructed staterooms with U being the more desirable location.
As an example MA stands for a Mini Suite (M=Mini Suite) in a prime location (A=Most desired location - midship, quiet location).
You can click on any image for larger size.
Grand PlazaA 4 deck high open floor atrium with live piano music and entertainment.
Explorers BarPastry and specialty coffee bar with complimentary cookies.
ReceptionPassenger service desk.
Shore ExcursionsDesk for planning and booking shore excursions.
Circle DeskLoyalty program information.
Rigoletto RestaurantMain dining room located in aft of ship open for dinner only.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
- Cabin: P301 Ship: Sea Princess - Members only
- Cabin: P302 Ship: Dawn Princess
- Cabin: P304 Ship: Sun Princess - Members only
- Cabin: P306 Ship: Dawn Princess
- Cabin: P314 Ship: Dawn Princess
- Cabin: P328 Ship: Dawn Princess
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
* Forward cabins are near crew area and could experience nosie from that area especially during docking
* Cabin P234 is near storarge closets which can have noise and activity
* There is a self service laundry room on this deck. It is best to avoid the cabins directly near this room as there tends to be traffic and noise related to the use of the laundry room.
* Forward cabins on this deck tend to have more sea noise during rough seas.
- Jump to Sea Princess 5 Plaza
- Jump to Sea Princess 6 Emerald
- Jump to Sea Princess 7 Promenade
- Jump to Sea Princess 8 Dolphin
- Jump to Sea Princess 9 Caribe
- Jump to Sea Princess 10 Baja
- Jump to Sea Princess 11 Aloha
- Jump to Sea Princess 12 Riviera
- Jump to Sea Princess 14 Lido
- Jump to Sea Princess 15 Sun
|Third and fourth Pullman beds|
|Third Pullman bed available|
|Two lower beds not convertible|