Click on left for ship menu
Use drop down menu on bar above to choose another deck
You are viewing deck Eight
This ship has been sold
Mini-Suite Balcony M2
Mini-Suite Balcony MC
Mini-Suite Balcony ME
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Princess uses the stateroom type and location for its category codes. The following letters are used for stateroom type: M=Mini Suite, D=Deluxe Balcony, B=Balcony, O=Oceanview, I=Interior. The location code is A to F for standard cabins with A being the most desirable location. 1 to 6 for premium cabins with 1 being the more desirable location. U to Z for obstructed staterooms with U being the more desirable location.
As an example MA stands for a Mini Suite (M=Mini Suite) in a prime location (A=Most desired location - midship, quiet location).
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
- Cabin: 8003 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8008 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8010 Ship: Pacific Princess - Members only
- Cabin: 8028 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8030 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8032 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8033 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8035 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8038 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8040 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8041 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8044 Ship: Pacific Princess - Members only
- Cabin: 8045 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8046 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8047 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8048 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8049 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8050 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8051 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8053 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8054 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8056 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8057 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8058 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8059 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8060 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8062 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8063 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8064 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8065 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8067 Ship: Pacific Princess
- Cabin: 8069 Ship: Pacific Princess
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
Handicap Cabins on this deck
Cabin 8044 Mini-Suite Balcony
Cabin 8046 Mini-Suite Balcony
Designed for wheelchair maneuverability, with widened doorways into both the cabin and its bathroom; wheel-in showers, hand-held showerheads and bath distress alarms; as well as lowered closet railings, sinks, and handrails; and removed or revamped thresholds. Additional equipment is also available on request, such as toilet seat raisers, shower stools and bed boards. Elevators have generous 36- to 42-inch doorways, and wheelchair seating is available in show lounges and other public spaces.
All Princess ships have wheelchair-accessible staterooms, but we highly recommend collapsible wheelchairs, as the widths of the stateroom doors vary. Passengers utilizing mobility devices with batteries are advised that the batteries must be a dry cell type, and must be stored and recharged in the stateroom. Mobility devices of any kind, like any other items, may not be left outside the stateroom. Because of staffing limitations, we recommend you be accompanied by someone who is physically able to assist you both onboard and onshore.
Travelers with disabilities should check in with the onboard Tour Office to ensure all shore excursions can accommodate them. Not all port facilities are accessible for those using mobility devices. Ports may be accessed by a variety of methods including a ramped gangway, a series of steps or by tender. In some cases, you may be able to access the tender, but the shoreside facility will not be accessible. Many ports of call use a mechanism known as a "stair climber" to assist passengers up and down the gangway. Passengers must transfer to a Princess wheelchair, which is connected to the stair climber and operated by the ship's personnel. If you cannot transfer or your personal mobility device cannot be easily disembarked, you may be precluded from going ashore. With your safety and comfort in mind, the decision to permit or prohibit passengers from going ashore will be made on each occasion by the ship's Captain, and the decision will be final. Ports that normally use tenders to access the shore are noted on the itinerary.
The maximum weight of the wheelchair including guest cannot exceed 600 lbs. on transportation lifts. If you have purchased a Princess Transfer at the start or end of the cruise, be aware that lift-equipped transportation may not be available in your port of embarkation or disembarkation.
Entry regulations for service animals vary by port. Passengers are advised to consult authorities at each port prior to departure for more information. Princess does not have food onboard for animals. The choice of dog litter material is limited and varies by ship.
Princess ships are equipped with "All-in-One Kits" with TTY that can be used in most passenger cabins and at Princess wilderness lodges. Most televisions onboard provide closed captioning and most onboard theaters have assisted listening devices. Electric outlets in most staterooms are limited to one and it is helpful to travel with an extension cord for electrical equipment. Princess also offers JAWS Professional software with a KOSS-TD/80 headset on one terminal in each Internet Cafe on every ship.
- Jump to Pacific Princess Three
- Jump to Pacific Princess Four
- Jump to Pacific Princess Five
- Jump to Pacific Princess Six
- Jump to Pacific Princess Seven
- Jump to Pacific Princess Eight
- Jump to Pacific Princess Nine
- Jump to Pacific Princess Ten
- Jump to Pacific Princess Eleven
|Third and fourth Pullman beds|
|Third Pullman bed available|
|Two lower beds not convertible|