Click on left for ship menu
Use drop down menu on bar above to choose another deck
You are viewing deck 15 Lido
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Princess uses the stateroom type and location for its category codes. The following letters are used for stateroom type: M=Mini Suite, D=Deluxe Balcony, B=Balcony, O=Oceanview, I=Interior. The location code is A to F for standard cabins with A being the most desirable location. 1 to 6 for premium cabins with 1 being the more desirable location. U to Z for obstructed staterooms with U being the more desirable location.
As an example MA stands for a Mini Suite (M=Mini Suite) in a prime location (A=Most desired location - midship, quiet location).
You can click on any image for larger size.
Cafe CaribeThis casual eating option offers a changing menu of Caribbean themes such as grilled rock lobster, paella-style prawns, jerk chicken, curries and whole roast suckling pig.
Horizon CourtOpens between 6:30am and 11:30am for breakfast, 11:30 to 3:30pm for a buffet style lunch and from 3:30 to 5:30pm serving light snacks.
Horizon TerraceTerrace that overlooks the Terrace Pool. Served by the Outrigger Bar.
Neptunes Reef and PoolMain pool area with large pool, two hot tubs, served by Mermaids Tail bar and Trident Grill.
Calypso Reef and PoolFamily pool area with two hot tubs and large movie screen.
Mermaids TailBar serving the Neptune Reef and Pool
Pizza BarPizza and Ice Cream Bar near the pool area.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
- Cabin: L101 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: L102 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: L103 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: L103 Ship: Ruby Princess
- Cabin: L104 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: L104 Ship: Ruby Princess
- Cabin: L104 Ship: Emerald Princess
- Cabin: L106 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: L106 Ship: Emerald Princess
- Cabin: L106 Ship: Ruby Princess
- Cabin: L107 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: L107 Ship: Emerald Princess
- Cabin: L107 Ship: Ruby Princess
- Cabin: L205 Ship: Ruby Princess - Members only
- Cabin: L210 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: L210 Ship: Ruby Princess
- Cabin: L210 Ship: Emerald Princess - Members only
- Cabin: L214 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: L218 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: L220 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: L230 Ship: Ruby Princess - Members only
- Cabin: L238 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: L239 Ship: Emerald Princess
- Cabin: L240 Ship: Emerald Princess - Members only
- Cabin: L241 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: L241 Ship: Ruby Princess
- Cabin: L243 Ship: Emerald Princess
- Cabin: L247 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: L248 Ship: Ruby Princess
- Cabin: L251 Ship: Emerald Princess
- Cabin: L252 Ship: Ruby Princess - Members only
- Cabin: L255 Ship: Emerald Princess
- Cabin: L256 Ship: Ruby Princess - Members only
- Cabin: L304 Ship: Ruby Princess
- Cabin: L304 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: L308 Ship: Emerald Princess
- Cabin: L308 Ship: Ruby Princess
- Cabin: L310 Ship: Ruby Princess
- Cabin: L310 Ship: Emerald Princess
- Cabin: L311 Ship: Emerald Princess
- Cabin: L312 Ship: Crown Princess
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
* Avoid cabins on starboard forward side of this deck. They are below the fitness center and may have noise issues from that area
* The deck in front of the forward cabins is open at times to the public and the balconies of L106 and L107 will not be private during those times.
Handicap Cabins on this deck
Cabin L248 Interior
Cabin L252 Interior
Designed for wheelchair maneuverability, with widened doorways into both the cabin and its bathroom; wheel-in showers, hand-held showerheads and bath distress alarms; as well as lowered closet railings, sinks, and handrails; and removed or revamped thresholds. Additional equipment is also available on request, such as toilet seat raisers, shower stools and bed boards. Elevators have generous 36- to 42-inch doorways, and wheelchair seating is available in show lounges and other public spaces.
All Princess ships have wheelchair-accessible staterooms, but we highly recommend collapsible wheelchairs, as the widths of the stateroom doors vary. Passengers utilizing mobility devices with batteries are advised that the batteries must be a dry cell type, and must be stored and recharged in the stateroom. Mobility devices of any kind, like any other items, may not be left outside the stateroom. Because of staffing limitations, we recommend you be accompanied by someone who is physically able to assist you both onboard and onshore.
Travelers with disabilities should check in with the onboard Tour Office to ensure all shore excursions can accommodate them. Not all port facilities are accessible for those using mobility devices. Ports may be accessed by a variety of methods including a ramped gangway, a series of steps or by tender. In some cases, you may be able to access the tender, but the shoreside facility will not be accessible. Many ports of call use a mechanism known as a "stair climber" to assist passengers up and down the gangway. Passengers must transfer to a Princess wheelchair, which is connected to the stair climber and operated by the ship's personnel. If you cannot transfer or your personal mobility device cannot be easily disembarked, you may be precluded from going ashore. With your safety and comfort in mind, the decision to permit or prohibit passengers from going ashore will be made on each occasion by the ship's Captain, and the decision will be final. Ports that normally use tenders to access the shore are noted on the itinerary.
The maximum weight of the wheelchair including guest cannot exceed 600 lbs. on transportation lifts. If you have purchased a Princess Transfer at the start or end of the cruise, be aware that lift-equipped transportation may not be available in your port of embarkation or disembarkation.
Entry regulations for service animals vary by port. Passengers are advised to consult authorities at each port prior to departure for more information. Princess does not have food onboard for animals. The choice of dog litter material is limited and varies by ship.
Princess ships are equipped with "All-in-One Kits" with TTY that can be used in most passenger cabins and at Princess wilderness lodges. Most televisions onboard provide closed captioning and most onboard theaters have assisted listening devices. Electric outlets in most staterooms are limited to one and it is helpful to travel with an extension cord for electrical equipment. Princess also offers JAWS Professional software with a KOSS-TD/80 headset on one terminal in each Internet Cafe on every ship.
- Jump to Crown Princess 4 Gala
- Jump to Crown Princess 5 Plaza
- Jump to Crown Princess 6 Fiesta
- Jump to Crown Princess 7 Promenade
- Jump to Crown Princess 8 Emerald
- Jump to Crown Princess 9 Dolphin
- Jump to Crown Princess 10 Caribe
- Jump to Crown Princess 11 Baja
- Jump to Crown Princess 12 Aloha
- Jump to Crown Princess 14 Riviera
- Jump to Crown Princess 15 Lido
- Jump to Crown Princess 16 Sun
- Jump to Crown Princess 17 Sports
- Jump to Crown Princess 18 Sky
- Jump to Crown Princess 19 Star
|Third and fourth Pullman beds|
|Third Pullman bed available|
|Two lower beds not convertible|
|Will accommodate a rollaway|