Click on left for ship menu
Use drop down menu on bar above to choose another deck
You are viewing deck 14 Lido
Next drydock Jan to Feb 2, 2023 as part of the Revolution upgrade program. Revolution upgrades may not happen during this drydock.
Signature Suite SG
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Celebrity uses a number to define categories. The lower the number the more desirable the category. Interior cabins are numbered 9 to 12. Oceanview cabins are numbered 4 to 8. Veranda staterooms are numbered 1 to 2, but have a letter after the number to further break down the category. The closer the letter is to the beginning of the alphabet, the more desirable the cabin. Therefore a 1A balcony is more desired than a 1C. The only exception is that aft facing balconies are the most desired and have the code SV standing for Sunset Verandah.
Family Verandahs are coded FV. Concierge cabins begin with the letter C followed by a number. Aquaclass cabins begin with the letter A followed by a number. Sky Suites begin with the letter S followed by a number. Celebrity Suite is coded CS. Royal Suite is coded RS. Penthouse Suite is coded PS.
You can click on any image for larger size.
Oceanview CafeThe ship's international buffet style marketplace that features a menu inspired by multiple cultures. Seats 885 people with both indoor and outdoor seating.
SolariumFeatures an adult only resistance pool, sparkling waterfalls, two whirlpools, and the AquaSpa Cafe all enclosed within glass walls and a glass roof.
AquaSpa CafeA complimentary cafe located in the airy tranquility of the Solarium, serving quick, light and healthy food. Seats 36 people.
Sky Observation LoungeProvides guests with breathtaking views to enjoy from the comfortable chairs and a peaceful place to relax with a cocktail or take part in a trivia quiz during the day.
Main PoolTwo large outdoor pools with 4 whirlpools, pool bar and wetzone (fun area for kids and teens to play with water jets coming from floor).
Pool BarBar on the Lido deck serving the Main Pool.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
- Cabin: 4101 Ship: Celebrity Reflection
- Cabin: 4103 Ship: Celebrity Reflection
- Cabin: 4105 Ship: Celebrity Reflection
- Cabin: 4107 Ship: Celebrity Reflection
- Cabin: 4109 Ship: Celebrity Reflection
- Cabin: 4111 Ship: Celebrity Reflection
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
* Cabins on this deck are more likely to feel the motion of the ocean during rough seas.
- Jump to Celebrity Reflection 3 Plaza
- Jump to Celebrity Reflection 4 Promenade
- Jump to Celebrity Reflection 5 Entertainment
- Jump to Celebrity Reflection 6 Continental
- Jump to Celebrity Reflection 7 Sunrise
- Jump to Celebrity Reflection 8 Vista
- Jump to Celebrity Reflection 9 Panorama
- Jump to Celebrity Reflection 10 Sky
- Jump to Celebrity Reflection 11 Penthouse
- Jump to Celebrity Reflection 12 Resort
- Jump to Celebrity Reflection 14 Lido
- Jump to Celebrity Reflection 15 Lawn
- Jump to Celebrity Reflection 16 Solstice